At Select IVF India, the fertility experts use intrauterine insemination (IUI) and in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedures commonly to treat the causes of infertility and to increase a couple’s chance of becoming pregnant.
IUI is a procedure in which processed and focused motile sperm are directly inserted into women uterus. Your fertility expert will perform IUI during the time of women ovulation and it will be performed one to two times in the days immediately following the detection of ovulation. After the ovulation procedure, the eggs of the women will be picked up by the fallopian tube and waits there for the sperm. According to the study, in IUI procedure there is a deposit of higher concentrations of excellent quality sperm near to where the egg is waiting, the possibilities that the egg and sperm can identify each other are increased.
IVF is one of the most successful and commonly performed procedures nowadays for the couples who are unable to conceive a baby naturally after having unprotected regular intercourse and they need more assistance in conceiving a baby. The basic steps of the IVF process include stimulation of the women ovaries so that she will be able to produce multiple and mature eggs at a time, removal of the eggs from the ovary which is egg retrieval step, fertilization of the eggs in the laboratory, and implanting the best quality of embryos into women uterus to achieve the successful results of the pregnancy. The chance of the successful pregnancy from IVF depends on several factors such as the age of the woman, the cause of infertility, and factors related to the quality of the IVF laboratory.
Who gets the benefit from IUI treatment?
Dr. Nalini Gupta suggests IUI to the couples with the following conditions and these are:
• A woman dealing with ovulation problems and she is not able to conceive using ovulation-inducing fertility medication in such cases the fertility experts at Select IVF India suggest IUI treatment.
• Fertility medication that has been used to increase the number of eggs a woman normally ovulates.
• Male partner facing a challenge while ejaculating.
• The male partner has frozen sperm that has been obtained prior to treatment to check the diseases like testicular cancer.
• The fertility expert used the donor’s sperm to get pregnant.
• There are some minor abnormalities in the male member’s sperm analysis such as concentration, motility, and morphology or shapes of the sperm.
Who gets the benefit from IVF treatment?
IVF is a treatment which is highly recommended for couples who have been struggling from a long period of time to conceive a baby but unfortunately, they gets failed to achieve the successful outcome. The couples with the following condition get to benefit from IVF treatment:
• Women who have blocked or damaged fallopian tubes from scarring.
• Male member with low or poor sperm count.
• Lack of ovulation
• Male partner with a previous history of a vasectomy
• Advanced endometriosis
Dr. Nalini Gupta, at Select IVF India, recommends IVF to those couples who have failed to conceive a bay after 3 unsuccessful cycles of IUI.
For IUI & IVF Treatment Visit Hospital & Get Free Online Consultation at – www.selectivf.com